Southeast Region May10th,Marietta Ga, The Clash at MegaMaxx!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I will be! hopefully be competing still in the process of getting stuff. I wasnt able to compete at the last one and was bummed lol. This will hopefully be my first contest entered

I should be there! I have a wedding to go to before hand though hopefully it wont last to long.

Squeak (Chris) said he may be coming also.

Ill see if I can convince grassroots (Sam) to go

Im thinking about it, just to hang out. I dont think 2 10" Kicker Comps on 300W is going to meter very well. The only thing holding me back is the $50+ diesel cost to get there and back...

Im thinking about it, just to hang out. I dont think 2 10" Kicker Comps on 300W is going to meter very well. The only thing holding me back is the $50+ diesel cost to get there and back...
You would be surprised lol. I watched 2 cars both with 10's meter in the high 30's.. You never know lol.
Everythings ready to go. I have some last min tuning and tweaking to do and i should be set. Its gonna be fun.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well Im use to being in the low to mid 50s at Clash, and this isn't anything compared to my past systems. Im actually a little embarrassed about it, but they came with the truck so I said ok.

Well Im use to being in the low to mid 50s at Clash, and this isn't anything compared to my past systems. Im actually a little embarrassed about it, but they came with the truck so I said ok.
Hell i understand. At the Goodyear show i ran a single Mojo 12 i had laying here because the Aq's were gone and the FI's hadn't come in. Burped a 48 on the thing. It didnt like the box. Still snagged 1st so i got lucky on that.

i wont be competing =( didnt get funds available to buy me an amp
Its all good. You can still come to hangout. What better do you have to do.

well if FI audio came through (which they didn't, i've been waiting on a reply for a recone for over two weeks now) i would come....

as of now i don't have any subs in the truck and it's been like that for about a month now...

well if FI audio came through (which they didn't, i've been waiting on a reply for a recone for over two weeks now) i would come....
as of now i don't have any subs in the truck and it's been like that for about a month now...
Yes im in the same boat. I got my Custom Btl's but they came Bstocked so to speak. Ill show you when i come. I was told my recones and my replacement would be here 3 weeks ago. I got a tracking number and like always shows no movement its been that way. But i see that certain folks got there 08's so i guess they just put my **** on the back burner.

Call or PM Jon. You do know that they deal RE...
of course, but i doubt it will be cheaper than an FI recone... plus i want to get thicker tinsel leads and i don't think RE does that...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DBDesignsElite
Atlanta Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jnralp00
1714321195129.png