Southeast Region May10th,Marietta Ga, The Clash at MegaMaxx!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Alex I'ma try to come bro, all of my friends are planning some big paintball game(dont ask, they're on some childhood game thing right now) and I kinda want to play

And on top of that, I just got my truck and I'm getting ****ed on bills right now, owed money ,all the good ol ********

So if I got the cash I'ma be there, just to take a gander

You going to be running the BTL's?

Mazza, what power do you need and at what ohmload?

Grassroots - I've got one dual 2 15" Alpha, if I had another I'd let ya take a run with them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Alex I'ma try to come bro, all of my friends are planning some big paintball game(dont ask, they're on some childhood game thing right now) and I kinda want to play
And on top of that, I just got my truck and I'm getting ****ed on bills right now, owed money ,all the good ol ********

So if I got the cash I'ma be there, just to take a gander

You going to be running the BTL's?
yes sir. and i hope i blow the ****in **** out of them.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif FI has really pissed me off this time.

well got the recone on the MT done and wired it up to 2 ohms with both coils working properly. as opposed to only 1 coil working at 1 ohm. and I lost .3 db. Hopefully I can gain it back after the spider loosens up some. but I wanna drop it down to .5 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

I got 2 15" icons and would need somewhere between 1500-2500 at 2ohms
Dont have that kinda power laying around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Friend of mine has an older Memphis 2000D laying around though, 2k rms at 2ohms if I go SI'll see if he lets me borrow it. I'll call him in the AM and ask for ya bossman

Alex - cant wait to see it. 15hz destruction?????

And Ska, beat the **** out of that thing man :)

You need to come

Squeek if you want, you gotta come up 85 or only 75? If you gotta come up 85 you can drop the truck off here in Newnan and head up with me, dont make a dman to me. Save you some of that diesel cost ha

well got the recone on the MT done and wired it up to 2 ohms with both coils working properly. as opposed to only 1 coil working at 1 ohm. and I lost .3 db. Hopefully I can gain it back after the spider loosens up some. but I wanna drop it down to .5 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif
Hell yea!! im glad your in. I thought i was going to be by myself down there. lol.
Dont have that kinda power laying around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Friend of mine has an older Memphis 2000D laying around though, 2k rms at 2ohms if I go SI'll see if he lets me borrow it. I'll call him in the AM and ask for ya bossman

Alex - cant wait to see it. 15hz destruction?????

And Ska, beat the **** out of that thing man :)
Its gets low enough. Im only going to run 2 batteries instead of all of them.

The enclosure is tuned on the high side for the meter but it still gets low.

We will see what the 7 spider BTL's can do:D

Well if I came, it would be up 75, since Im going home from Statesboro first, but thanks for the offer.
We wil see you there!!! lol.

Doug. If you read this you better have your ass down there man. lol. Dont puss out lol.

I should be there. this will be my first competition though and I dont really understand how its going to go down. can someone fill me in on details?

I should be there. this will be my first competition though and I dont really understand how its going to go down. can someone fill me in on details?
ya man when you come up there look for a blueish 96 jeep grand cherokee with a clash of titans vinyl on the back. I can help ya out with all the rules and what not. see ya there

Ill be up there around 6ish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DBDesignsElite
Atlanta Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jnralp00
1715565471722.png