Central Region Maxxsonics 3X dB Drag Event

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
sure am glad i came down 159 1st place and personal best ever it took 22 years and alot of help but that's ok with me.thanks to the person he knows who he is.

160 plus here we come project db 3 top dogs from WI

Show had a great turnout.. I know i had fun..even though i apparently forgot how to bassrace before this show.

as far as i could tell gregs meter was reading exactly the same as mine..

didn't quite get to my 149.9 br but managed a 150.6 @ 45hz with a pair of hifonics olympus 15's in ss no wall

fwiw no one should have been able to re run in db drag. Not on sunday anyway.

I would like to say to Team DOA , you guys are ****ing awsome ! They came deep and repped very well ! **** breakouts killed me today in 49.9 , but managed a 164.5 at the dash to match my certified score for the year . Bumpin , get your **** together because you should have been there to see the great sportsmanship today ! There was a 4X tie in the 39.9 bracket ! I got some great pics and will post later !//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Thanks Corey and congrats Mr. loudest guy at Maxxsonics, lol.

well i prolly wont make it to most if any shows; just got fired. just got done filing for unemployment; so much for the 4 channel amp; comps; box and such...
This would have been a nice place to get your comps and 4 channel. I got a 2 channel amp and some mb 6.5s for 35 bucks.

lol who was the guy with the danger high voltage n **** on his car..had all those 1500ds....and that guy with the truck and the two 7k amps with 2 dds i was alittle disappointed, expected higher numbers with all the **** he had in his truck

well i prolly wont make it to most if any shows; just got fired. just got done filing for unemployment; so much for the 4 channel amp; comps; box and such...

Sorry to hear that man. You really have some shitty luck. Hopefully things get better for you.

And was that *** Rio there?

lol who was the guy with the danger high voltage n **** on his car..had all those 1500ds....and that guy with the truck and the two 7k amps with 2 dds i was alittle disappointed, expected higher numbers with all the **** he had in his truck
a 153 with 2 CS 7ks and a couple batteries in SS NW in a newer style s-10 extended cab isnt that bad of a score. A new style s-10 isn't exactly meter friendly on the dash.

sure am glad i came down 159 1st place and personal best ever it took 22 years and alot of help but that's ok with me.thanks to the person he knows who he is.160 plus here we come project db 3 top dogs from WI
Congrats on your win...

sure am glad i came down 159 1st place and personal best ever it took 22 years and alot of help but that's ok with me.thanks to the person he knows who he is.160 plus here we come project db 3 top dogs from WI
project db ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I think the best competition was the punching bag at the bar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

why did the cops come? they were not there when i was there.
the people that lived around there keep calling them.

I would like to say to Team DOA , you guys are ****ing awsome ! They came deep and repped very well ! **** breakouts killed me today in 49.9 , but managed a 164.5 at the dash to match my certified score for the year . Bumpin , get your **** together because you should have been there to see the great sportsmanship today ! There was a 4X tie in the 39.9 bracket ! I got some great pics and will post later !//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
thanks Corey. its always a fun hanging out with the Wisconsin peeps.

will try to make your show coming up.

He did his thing and did good but Jeremy Weber is my choice of judge. He makes it fun and brings humor to the mic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i love Jeremy

It was awesome meeting some of you guys from the forum.DOA represented for sure:)Nice to meet the team.
There was alot of people at the show, from spectators,reps,and lots of competitors.

Sorry to hear some of you were disappointed with the event in some ways but all in all I think it went very well.

Mics were pretty consistant with everyones from what I seen.But scores were down some.I don't know if it was the change in climate or altitude or what.

If you missed this you missed an awesome show and an even BETTER after party:D

See you all at the next event.......
sure glad to meet other people from the forum. i talk to you on sat but didn't know your name till sunday.

i was just mad that they didn;t have trophies or medals for USACI.

hey Bigchili. congrats on the 159.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Team Maxxsonics

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Team Maxxsonics
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date