Northwest Region Longview Washington Possible Competition this summer

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Ground_Pounder
10+ year member

Lacey
Longview is located about 35 miles north of Vancouver on I-5 and 40 miles south of Centralia. There is a shop there "River City Sound" that has tried to do competitions in previous summers. They have an average SPL mic (goes over 140) and I am trying to talk them into setting another one up this summer. They had a good setup previously and it was pretty organized for a little shop. They had small divisions set up by woofer size and an unlimited (for multiple woofers), just not many people showed up for it. They said it was probably because they did not advertise very good.

I told them I would personally help advertise it by distributing flyers in Clark, Cowlitz, Lewis, thurston and Pierce counties around college posterboards and anywhere else that I can get the word out. So if your interested and want to help make a real soundoff this summer, give them some help and call to tell them your interested and willing help out in anyway possible: 360-423-4044.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-28651343-river-city-sound-longview?viewtype=map

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.