Central Region Maxxsonics 3X dB Drag Event

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
the show was ok.
didn't like the judge. let other people rerun but when i ask he said no.

there wasn't any trophies or medals for USACI. what was the point of USACI then??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
Greg Zoller is one of the better judges you will find, they were most likely busy. He always allows meter time before and after every event I have attended. And is a very nice guy.

Usaci portion was added at the last minute.

I would like to say to Team DOA , you guys are ****ing awsome ! They came deep and repped very well ! **** breakouts killed me today in 49.9 , but managed a 164.5 at the dash to match my certified score for the year . Bumpin , get your **** together because you should have been there to see the great sportsmanship today ! There was a 4X tie in the 39.9 bracket ! I got some great pics and will post later !//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

looks like it was a decent time, just going off of the numbers from day 1 though, does it seem like there meters were off or is that just me? I see a few numbers up there that I know are higher at any other show on any other TL. Just seems weird unless everyone was sandbagging for today.

And Corey, I spent most the weekend on the box, and Tuesday and Wednesday will be spent on it as well it will be at the Usaci show this weekend in Waukesha.

it was pretty cool that it was in that garage, some of the guys were shaking the lights on the ceiling and shaking that trailers walls lol....and on some cars that meter did seem alittle off

looks like it was a decent time, just going off of the numbers from day 1 though, does it seem like there meters were off or is that just me? I see a few numbers up there that I know are higher at any other show on any other TL. Just seems weird unless everyone was sandbagging for today.

And Corey, I spent most the weekend on the box, and Tuesday and Wednesday will be spent on it as well it will be at the Usaci show this weekend in Waukesha.
hopefully i can get a demo:D

Greg Zoller is one of the better judges you will find, they were most likely busy. He always allows meter time before and after every event I have attended. And is a very nice guy.
Usaci portion was added at the last minute.
He did his thing and did good but Jeremy Weber is my choice of judge. He makes it fun and brings humor to the mic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

He did his thing and did good but Jeremy Weber is my choice of judge. He makes it fun and brings humor to the mic. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
No judge better than Jeremy W.

For us meter was .1 off from ours and same goes for Jeromy's meter to so for me with in a couple tenths.

Had a great time on Saturday, but couldn't get off work Sunday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Did a lot of demo's and that hurt my score a little, but I built it to play music. Gave 49.9 a shot and got bitten by a PAUSE button that wouldn't work. I'll definitely try that again and use the HU instead of the remote.

If they had an award for gayest demo music or pimpest use of fur then I would have gotten a trophy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It was awesome meeting some of you guys from the forum.DOA represented for sure:)Nice to meet the team.

There was alot of people at the show, from spectators,reps,and lots of competitors.

Sorry to hear some of you were disappointed with the event in some ways but all in all I think it went very well.

Mics were pretty consistant with everyones from what I seen.But scores were down some.I don't know if it was the change in climate or altitude or what.

If you missed this you missed an awesome show and an even BETTER after party:D

See you all at the next event.......

Congrats to Maxxsonics for putting on another hell of a show!!! Need to get rid of the neighbors tho. Good to meet some of ya. Also I had a kid walk up to me and ask if I could build a box for him and I told him I would look at his truck after dustins run and then never saw him again. I wanted to say sorry to him if he is on this forum I didnt see you again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Team Maxxsonics

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Team Maxxsonics
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date