massive audio nano amplifiers NX5 (NX4 + N2) Review

300 bnib shipped from dealer.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice price on a NX5... I know a guy using Massive amps on a Morel Supremo set, over $2000 setup and they are fantastic... nothing wrong with them, either you know what your doing or you dont.

Do it right and it will sound good.

Actually, it was $325. But still, I am not sure why you are comparing it to the PDX, which is much more expensive. This is a pretty good amp. I have turned all the filters off and use my HU for that. It does seem to get hot but I haven't found it negatively effecting output. So far, I still give it a thumbs up.

I am commenting on the ones currently made. I am not sure if someone in the market for this amp could get ahold of the ones made in the original post. The pictures still reflect what the amp looks like, minus the inclusion of end caps. Mine did not come with them.

On my second NX5 and it still overheats and goes into protect. I have tried everything. I think I am putting to much power to it. Pisses me off.

Mine rolls back the power\volume a bit... has never shut down. But I only listen to maybe 30 45 minutes at a time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AAAAAAA

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AAAAAAA
Canada, QC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies