Mark Antony amp??

2Dcore
10+ year member

F*It
PA.
A friend of mine has an amp he asked if i wanted that he had it for a long time and don't know anything about it, he said he thinks it might be 3000rms. and that it's very heavy. i have never heard of Mark Antony amp anyone know of these amps and they any good? Would it be worth buying for cheap. Thanks for any help.

I had one maybe 7 yrs ago and it pushed 4 12in hollywood sound labs (Edge) pretty nice handled .5ohms for about 2 years no extra battery and stock electrical in my 98 jeep

I had one maybe 7 yrs ago and it pushed 4 12in hollywood sound labs (Edge) pretty nice handled .5ohms for about 2 years no extra battery and stock electrical in my 98 jeep
I found out it a 2500 only been used for a little years ago and been in his house so if i can get this thing dirt cheap maybe i'll pick it up. I guy i know bought my old DC 15" lvl 4 with 5 soft parts just called to see if i would trade him these 3 10" r's i have so maybe i'll get that and put that amp on it in my other car. Or i'll just sell it all, lol. thanks for response.

Yep...the 25 OPC back in the day was a great cheater amp. Their regular line was called the G Spot. They had some newer amps a few years back but I do not know much about them. The ones I knew were the OPC series and the 250T, 250T and S series.

I think they still owe me a couple of hundred in SPiffs from amp sales..LOL

From what I remember they did not like being pushed to lower impedance levels, except for the OPC series...hence the cheater benefits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.