Man I got SNES, TV, LCDs, and a tight system

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy **** i like pressed submit and 100 ethug internet dorks posted 100 replies before my computer ****ing reloaded the page. so take your efriends and laugh at my money chumps
People get so worked up over a little teasing! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

PS: your girlfriend is still an ugly wh*re

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (7 members and 2 guests)

AznRevlAzn , jujumantb , jiggyman , Kaczman , Calhoun295 , lostsoul , mjbailey21

stupid guests, go away!

holy **** i like pressed submit and 100 ethug internet dorks posted 100 replies before my computer ****ing reloaded the page. so take your efriends and laugh at my money chumps
So you have alot of money? Is that your mustang looks like ****?

Laugh at your money? Nah, we can just laugh at your car.

Dude you realize your white right? people like you are an embarassment to white people, and you car *****, and looked 50X better when you first bought it, but rustangs are ga y anyway and how come you have a weak supernintendo but dont even have subs??

I see no point of having that last picture on the bottem of page 2......
I was the one that posted that, and if you've never seen it (as it's not very widely distributed here in the States), The Ali G Show is extremely well done satire...although the movie ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kaczman

10+ year member
Kaczman
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied