Magnets off sub part II...RE SPEAKS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuteBoxe515
10+ year member

The Man
IN
well, I called RE and told them what had happened, with the sub, with the glue whatever. They agreed with me that it would be natural to try to fix a new, high end sub. He (David, not Dave) said that the damage occured in shipping and anything after that didnt matter because if it was shipped correctly, I wouldnt have had to done anything to it. FedEx is picking the bad one up, shipping it back and RE is shipping out a new one, free of charge. So, like I was saying, it didnt matter what I had done and all you excecpt a few (k-mart, hundreth, delvryboy, warbleed, others...) can eat a wang for trying to tell me how a ripped off someone! Also, ScubaSteve, you can mod all you want, but you still need to actually listen to someone and not be so weird about things...character assasination is a shitty thing. I come for help, not to get chastized.

This makes me want to go out and buy some RE subs, did they make you pay shipping back to them and did they hassle you about whether or not it was installed by a dealer or bought off of the internet?

I think this speaks volumes about RE's customer service //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

And I think they just didn't want to tell you to your face that you were an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/angel.gif.fa7795fff6653f4381ba158c55a48b74.gif

trying to fix it? putting a dab ofglue on and putting the magnet back together? oh well...

Exactly what I expected. It would be pretty shady of RE to deny any repairs because of what little you did. Some people are just quick to jump the gun here...

IMO Milenko515 done what is totally natural to most. I just hope this incident hasn't damaged your first impressions of RE products, as i'm sure you will be thrilled once you have your mechandise working.

Cheers.

I laughed my @ss of at the other thread.... gorilla glue... lol

If gorilla glue voided the warranty I'da been pi$$ed though... but then again, I wouldn't have used it.. lol

good job re... at doing what youre supposed to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

You all act like it's amazing re is sending him a new sub. What did you think they would do, screw him over and tarnish their reputation over one measly sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...