Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers

I made for you. Supporting rings, holding the safety net, body parts, the volume for speakers.Equipment for mounting speakers. aluminum only. Steel Grid (Grid choice for photo or describe the specification). Dimensions can be any on the design or brand din and wishes in the form of external processing of the front surface - Decorative risk, polishing, Can painting. It's simple. Price by agreement.

Several options for photo:

"][/url]

"][/url]

"]http://[/url]

"][/url]

"]

[/url]

More photos of my work here:https://yadi.sk/d/AMNurCZOqpaY8

I don't need a subwoofer, just the grill. It's going into a boat and I need to cover the opening left over from a surface mounted Alpine SWR-m100. I'm replacing that sub with an under seat mounted FU 750.

I don't need a subwoofer, just the grill. It's going into a boat and I need to cover the opening left over from a surface mounted Alpine SWR-m100. I'm replacing that sub with an under seat mounted FU 750.

You can draw a sketch with the sizes? even by hand.

So you just need to close the hole with a grill?

The hole is roughly 229MM
The hole was for this speaker (Diagram attached) https://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20080624114900/Manuals/500/500SWRM100.PDF
like so:
19609012_m.jpg'%20alt='19609012_m.jpg'>

Also I don't want it to be a solid piece... I would like a trim ring with a grill. I want the hole open like a vent passing thru the screen

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Picture it as a speaker grill that doesn't attach to a speaker...

Also I don't want it to be a solid piece... I would like a trim ring with a grill. I want the hole open like a vent passing thru the screen 

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I got it

How many holes are needed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...