Made in USA JBL W10GTi one bad sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale: JBL W10GTi

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used but in excellent shape . Original all black cone and not the newer cone with the chrome dustcap. Same sub just cosmetic changes. I prefer the all black classic cone of this one over the newer one.

This is a dual 6ohm sub so its either 12ohm or 3ohm load. Not sure who would ever use 12ohm but 3ohm is handy. mix of both worlds.

rated 600 rms to 3000 peak. So you can probably run 800-1000 on it.

off jbl site:

JBL - W10GTi MkII - 10" Subwoofer with Kevlar®-impregnated-paper woofer cone and Dual 6-ohm voice coils

10" Subwoofer with Kevlar®-impregnated-paper woofer cone and Dual 6-ohm voice coils

If you are in search of the ultimate Woofer, this is it! JBL has leveraged all engineering resources to develop quite simply the best Subwoofer money can buy. Symmetrical Field Geometry ensures linear Cone travel and low Distortion at virtually any level by creating a uniform magnetic Field around the Coil. Die-Cast Basket.

Description 10" Differential Drive® (U.S. patent no. 5,748,760 and other patents pending) Design Subwoofer

Series GTi

Power handling, RMS 600W

Power handling, peak 3000W

Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 1kHz

Sensitivity 90dB

Cone Kevlar®-impregnated-paper woofer cone

Coil Dual 6-ohm voice coils

Differential Drive Design (DDD) motor Yes

Die-cast vented basket Yes

Mounting Depth 9-1/8"

Price: $200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $20

Item Pictures:

stuff pictures by gentlejax - Photobucket

JBLW10GTiblackconesilverframe001.jpg

JBLW10GTiblackconesilverframe006.jpg

JBLW10GTiblackconesilverframe003.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.