mackallmike

My sister lives in District Heights, and I am visiting her Jan 3-Jan 9.
pay him a visit if you'd like but hell as pissed as i am it all comes out in the wash he will get his

whatever you get you can keep lol he has 2 txa1000d's and 5 type r's he also has a txa700 or something like that i think he has a few 15's and some knock of ******** flea market 20's

upped my dispute to a claim, hes got till the 28th to respond according to paypal, better get ma $$$$ especially now with all his info

upped my dispute to a claim, hes got till the 28th to respond according to paypal, better get ma $$$$ especially now with all his info
wont happen paypal said that they will freeze his money as soon as he puts some in the account but thats about it

he ruined my christmas....thanks man, hope karma catches up. all of my hard earned money that i spent to get my little bro a system and now its gone

ill show his stupid ass internet gangsta i got a lil vaca to maryland comin up and i am comin to see your ***** ass so be ready mike cuz i am takin them garbage ass 20's and all your stereo equipment you ruined peoples holidays cuz your a lil ***** ass ****** and i dare you to come at me on some dumb ****

ill show his stupid ass internet gangsta i got a lil vaca to maryland comin up and i am comin to see your ***** ass so be ready mike cuz i am takin them garbage ass 20's and all your stereo equipment you ruined peoples holidays cuz your a lil ***** ass ****** and i dare you to come at me on some dumb ****
thats what it iss right there, even if i dont get my money this ish still aint over....dude OBVIOUSLY ****ed with the wrong dudes cause i wont let this **** go

yo natis pm me all the info you got on homeboy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

natisfynest

10+ year member
Balls Deep In Your Mom
natisfynest
da nati
Start date
Participants
Who Replied