mackallmike

natisfynest
10+ year member

Balls Deep In Your Mom
da nati
well its been 2 weeks since he has accepted my payment for a cadence txa1000 and 2 type r's. i was talkin to another memeber on here who says he has been waiting longer than me. then i find out thee is a third member who is also waiting.

here is where it get suspicious. mackallmike claimed to have 2 of the amps and 5 of the subs. so how could he have sold a amp and 2 subs to me and the same to those 2 members?????

he claimed to have shipped on monday Dec 1st i eamiled him and asked on tuesday if he shipped no reply i also asked wed,thurs,friday,sat,sun,mon,tues,(he was online everyone of those days making threads anall but ignoring me) on tuesday he finally messages me back and says o you should have got it so i told him i didnt and he says let me see if i can find a tracking number but yet he didnt remember who he used for shipping.

i asked again wed and today for tracking numbers and still nothing.

I was gonna shut up and give him more time until i found out about him supposedly selling this combo to more people and the fact that he now has another amp for sale on here

so also has anyone else dealt with him??

yup i told him in a message that if i didnt get a package tomorrow i was gonna request a refund i understand shipping and **** takes time but there is no excuse for the lack of communication i mean atleast give me the tracking number ya know and dont avoid me but post for sale items and look for stuff to buy

and i feel worse for the other guys they paid him all up fornt i only gave him half then told him i would give the other half after he shipped it

im one of others...paypal'd $250 for 2 type r's and a cadence alittle over 2 weeks ago and nothing....he's on a bunch of other forums and is still currently posting so i figure ill give him a bit more time to work this out before i start filing claims and what not..he seems legit but im getting the same story as the op..hopefully he'll see that we're waiting for our **** and get the ball rolling...no system by mid-next week and ill be getting a refund however i have to.

nope nothing i been talkin to one of the other guys and he a youg highschool kid been saving up to get a system and got screwed once saved up and then mike screwed him again poor kid cant get a break.

im not that pressed it will all come out in the wash

yea i filed a claim i hear hes on several sites i guess i need to sign up so he dont get any other kids like i said i feel worse for the younger kid he scammed it would **** to spend all your money on something in hopes of having something nice and getting screwed twice in a row

goes to show you just because someone has good rep on ebay doesnt mean nothing

natis-you went ahead and filed a paypal claim?? im thinking its time for me to do the same...im not in the financial position to just piss away $250 especially during the xmas season when i could be using that for gifts. i figure it shouldnt be hard to get my refund since it was all done through paypal...he has no tracking numbers and no info at all whatsoever AND 2 other people getting screwed...first time getting screwed, natis-how should i go about it?

if i was you guys i would do it before he takes the money out of his pay pal account then there will be nothing in there for you guys to get back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

natisfynest

10+ year member
Balls Deep In Your Mom
natisfynest
da nati
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies