Mach5, Kicker, or Rockford?

Which end of Kicker were you looking at. If you've got a low budget, Mach5 for sure. But if you're thinking L7s or something and have the money, then I'd probably go with those.

The Rockford Hx2s weren't bad either.

What are you looking for in sound? SQ / SPL / SQL?

Bang for the buck? Budget?

Which end of Kicker were you looking at. If you've got a low budget, Mach5 for sure. But if you're thinking L7s or something and have the money, then I'd probably go with those.
The Rockford Hx2s weren't bad either.

What are you looking for in sound? SQ / SPL / SQL?

Bang for the buck? Budget?

Well, my supervisor is tryin' to sell me a 10" Kicker L7 with the box for $200, I don't know if that's a good deal or not... it's my supervisor. >,>

I've read about the Mach5 and how it performs better for such a low price. And my friend here has always been talking about Rockford Fosgates, supposedly his family owns a car audio shop but anyways...

I listen mainly to Rap/R&B/Reggae and would like my audio system to have clear, crisp, loud (when I want it to be) bass that I can hear outside my car and when I turn it up people a block a way can see me coming... so SQL?

As for budget, I'd love to get the best deal for an awesome sound system. After my bills and all the other BS I have around $450+ every pay check.

bang for the buck. mach5 all the way. theyre as good/maybe better than type R's, and Fi X, Re Re, alot of other subs and cost more than half the price. amazing. i got one 12" mach5, once i get a 2ohm stable amp ill be good, i killed my amp pushing the maw in paralell and my amp couldnt sustain the 2ohm load. but that one 12 had amazing spl and SQ. i bet i was close to 140's with my one maw12, and that was in a prefab sealed box. consider the numbers ill get after i get a stable amp and a ported box tuned. OMG! lol.. im using no subs right now.. why even bother. if i cant use my maw to its fullest potential, im not going to wear it out on ******** wattage. i had it running on 2ohms for about an hour and holy **** did it ****ing thump. my wifes hair was starting to move from the air movement from the bass. but... thats my bang for the buck. if u got money for some L7 Kickers go for it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.