SOLD Mach 5 audio spl

they are 12's dual 2's and im not sure i got them off my TNESPL buddy and he only burped them twice and that was for finals.....buyer pays shipping

i seriously never put power to them myself ohm load was wrong and if i did run them i would have been giving them half power on the sd

I love how you never have money for anything, nor do you seem to ever had a system.... why are you here?
lmao! Yea im always wanting nice things and never have the money for it lol. Well I joined CA.com right before i was thrown out of the house for the 3rd and final time so I've been having lots of financial problems and ontop of that, my girlfriend and I are trying to save up to move out by the end of the year... So there's alot goin on and this is a $hit time to be out of money w/ next to no means of making any money :/ Basically i come on here to keep myself sane. Wanting things motivates me in a way lol if that makes any sense. When I move out, things will be a lot different. I'll be getting a car and a system soon after that. And I've had systems lol but nothing w/ upgraded electrical or anything fancy :'( lol. Don't worry Waka, i'll have a buildlog w/in the next 6 months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lmao! Yea im always wanting nice things and never have the money for it lol. Well I joined CA.com right before i was thrown out of the house for the 3rd and final time so I've been having lots of financial problems and ontop of that, my girlfriend and I are trying to save up to move out by the end of the year... So there's alot goin on and this is a $hit time to be out of money w/ next to no means of making any money :/ Basically i come on here to keep myself sane. Wanting things motivates me in a way lol if that makes any sense. When I move out, things will be a lot different. I'll be getting a car and a system soon after that. And I've had systems lol but nothing w/ upgraded electrical or anything fancy :'( lol. Don't worry Waka, i'll have a buildlog w/in the next 6 months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Good answer bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif & good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.