ma audio 12 3000 watt

that sub is a peice of ****. do not buy it. why do you idiots always as about crappy stuff instead of using the forum to learn?

I had 3 of there competition 10"s and after they caught fire off there rms wattage MA said it's no big deal it was because the climate I live in is too hot and that this happens all the time and they exchanged them out and I sold those pieces of crap as fast as I could, oddly enough there must have been a climate shift cause none of my other subs since have caught fire! Really what kind of BS is that I live in VA on the beach not in hell on the edge of a lake of fire.

I had 3 of there competition 10"s and after they caught fire off there rms wattage MA said it's no big deal it was because the climate I live in is too hot and that this happens all the time and they exchanged them out and I sold those pieces of crap as fast as I could, oddly enough there must have been a climate shift cause none of my other subs since have caught fire! Really what kind of BS is that I live in VA on the beach not in hell on the edge of a lake of fire.
in the 757? did you change ur avatar? man PM me...

MA audio is like out of business now, im pretty sure. The only thing I see going on is them using their myspace/facebook to tell people their **** rocks......lulz

in the 757? did you change ur avatar? man PM me...
Ya I'm out on the bay about 15min from the va beach ocean front, if your ever out my way hit me with a pm and we can chill.

MA audio is like out of business now, im pretty sure. The only thing I see going on is them using their myspace/facebook to tell people their **** rocks......lulz
Sadly there still in business anything by the anaba group Ma, clif design there are a few more but I forget the names

Ya I'm out on the bay about 15min from the va beach ocean front, if your ever out my way hit me with a pm and we can chill.

Sadly there still in business anything by the anaba group Ma, clif design there are a few more but I forget the names
Visionik is one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.