LTO vs LiFePo4?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Bump. Well after waiting for my order to be SHIPPED since February, calling numerous times throughout the weeks, emailing, and spamming their FaceBook posts, & trying to get my money back through my bank(damn near every attempt at getting in contact was exhausted and ignored), they finally canceled my order and seemed to have refunded me.
The trick to getting DroppinHZ to reply to your emails is to call him a dumbass, tell him they use bots for their social media, & that he’s a clown for using giveaways to get 5 star reviews for his company. He even called me LMAO.
TLDR; I should’ve listened and bought a LTO from another website 🤡
WOW! Sorry to see all that. That's a pain! Did you finally get your battery or are you going with something different?

WOW! Sorry to see all that. That's a pain! Did you finally get your battery or are you going with something different?
Nope. BUT I did get lucky. The day I was supposed to drop off my car to my installer, someone local had posted a LTO battery for sale that my installer makes. So I’m running with that for now.
I’ll give it a couple days and see if the money ends up being refunded into my account or if this idiot just wants me to contact him about my order. Although it is ******** waiting 3 months for a $1200 order, the thing that pisses me off most is how much giveaways he hosts on FB. Saying you’re back up on orders so instead of grinding those out you go and set up more after hours at your house? That’s my biggest gripe with that inbred.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...