COMPLETED LTB Zed Mikro IV

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you emailed Stephen to see if he has any left? Never saw them in person, were they any good?

I did email them, waiting on a response actually. I actually did a review on them back in 2013 when I got mine. Vertex audio hooked me up and I was one of the first to go out to customers.

I love mine, 75w at 4 ohm or 100w at 2 on 4 channels, or 150 at 8 and 200 at 4 ohm bridged. Also has active capable crossovers.

Matt

Stephen hit me back, he doesn't have any so I'm still on the hunt. Might also consider similar sized 2 ch amps. This is going to be powering a pair of midbass drivers most likely.

Matt

I have Two BNIB. I also grabbed a (Pair of those amps ) when Vertex first had them come out. Never been powered up ,and only out of the original box to view. Ended up using an Autotek BTX 7204 instead. PM me with an offer to be considered Shipped. Thanks

I have Two BNIB. I also grabbed a (Pair of those amps ) when Vertex first had them come out. Never been powered up ,and only out of the original box to view. Ended up using an Autotek BTX 7204 instead. PM me with an offer to be considered Shipped. Thanks
PM incomming

The BNIB Zed Audio Micro amps I have are Micro 1,a pair that were built for Mids. Sent Pics and Specs. Let me know if still interested, Thanks

The BNIB Zed Audio Micro amps I have are Micro 1,a pair that were built for Mids. Sent Pics and Specs. Let me know if still interested, Thanks
I shot you a text. I need the 4ch versions. Might be interested in one of the monos for my Sorento, but only after I get the jetta finished up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...