SOLD Lowest Prices you will find, Boston, Sundown, Pioneer, ED Nine.1

gymfreak101
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
maryland
Old thread was getting long and nobody was biting. This is the lowest prices you will find this gear on here.

Pioneer 6900ub Mint includes 2 gig ipod with cracked screen but does not matter because you control it through head unit. 130 Plus shipping priority mail 2 day.

Sundown Audio 100.2 mint condition with about 18 months warranty. 160 plus shipping

ED nine.1 mint full warranty left on this 240 plus shipping.

DLS Iridium 6.2's LNIB 225 plus shipping.

Boston Acoustic G5 10's dual 4 ohm with GTR radiator 450 shipped for all, custom box for this 50 plus shipping. Box Is 1 cube sealed with gtr's firing opposite subs.

everything will come in original box with all paperwork and etc. Please Pm me for pics ,and my rep and refs should speak for themselves.

dlsforsale001.jpg

dlsforsale002.jpg

dlsforsale003.jpg

dlsforsale004.jpg

dlsforsale013.jpg

dlsforsale006.jpg

dlsforsale008.jpg

dlsforsale009.jpg

dlsforsale010.jpg

dlsforsale012.jpg

it did a 142 in the trunk of my altima off a Elemental Designs Nine.1 at 38 hz so pretty freaking loud.
WOW! I'm still waiting to get my G5's metered... I hope they do that well. What tuning weights was that with? I have 2 10's w/ gtr's in the trunk of my g35 and they are loud.

Bump for some sick subs!

WOW! I'm still waiting to get my G5's metered... I hope they do that well. What tuning weights was that with? I have 2 10's w/ gtr's in the trunk of my g35 and they are loud.
Bump for some sick subs!
35 hz tuning.

Bump for some sick subs!
of course thats seats down lol

Im in middle of a transaction..if I can sell the 2 oz..ill pick up the subs from you. Do you have a pic of the subs in the box..just wanted to get an idea how you had it fired.

so the hu is sold i have a 360 with games and wireless controlers headset battery packs like brand new

what do u have to trade for it i need amps and hu

so the hu is sold i have a 360 with games and wireless controlers headset battery packs like brand new
what do u have to trade for it i need amps and hu
pm me some pics and what I have left is the sundown amp, ed amp and the subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.