Lowering

Participant count
  • Participant list

kdeyo

Prolly not the right place to post this but I don't really care. I read this forum all the time and this is one of the only places I know to go. I've been lookin around the internet for the past couple days and since all I can find is parts...anyone know a general estimate on the cost to air bag a '00 Silverado with a 2-3" drop--parts, installation, everything? Figured everyone here knows stuff about cars, and even though this is car audio a lot of people here have done this. Thanks

To do things properly- IE - Front Springs, Drop Spindles, lowering Shocks, rear blocks, air set up, and labor- probably close to $1000 - depending on equipment make and labor prices. I just lowered my project cougar about 2" and that was springs and labor alone- cost me arround $400 total. Corners like a wildcat, but rides like a lumber wagon.- something that some Koni adjustables or Edelbrock IAS shocks will correct. Just be ready to loose a good deal of ride quality....

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.