lowering kit for a blazer

Participant count
  • Participant list

bamaboy
5,000+ posts

War Eagle!!!
i know a few people on here have blazer's, whats an estimated price on a lowering kit and how many inches is a good drop? should i drop the back more or leave it a little higher than the front because the subs and box are going to weigh it down

will it mess up the driveshaft alignment or what ever?

i have really no idea about this stuff

rims are 16"s oh yea:naughty: , i might get some smaller tires too, or maybe just a whole new set of 18s or 20's

im going to get it to look like dis

a common drop is either 2/3 or 3/4, gonna cost about the same

gets some blocks in the rear and coils of front to do it cheap

On a Blazer you can get 2" drop spindles and 2" drop coils for the front and not bottom out at all, even on an 18. You have 16's so that is cool.

Due to the stock rake of Blazes, you could do 4" angled blocks in the rear to correct any driveline problems and the weight of the stereo will even it out afterwards.

If the Cardomain link in my sig works, thats what I had on mine when I had that syereo in it.

To give you an idea of the weight I was hauling, the Box took a little over 4 sheets of MDF, then you have equipment weight on top of that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.