Louisiana_CRX!!!!

happy now? lol

BTW, his visitor messages are FILLED with people leaving him tracking numbers, and also asking where their stuff is........ I figured with his length of time here, posts, and the accolades in his sig, he was honest. I WILL be updating THIS PUBLIC THREAD if he rips me off like all his visitor messages seem to make me think he's doing.... Just covering my bases as this point.

Louisiana seems to be good people
have you bought, sold, or traded with him? I thought so too, and really hope so. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I hate people making "omg scammer!" threads too early when **** does happen sometimes. But he said he was shipping his end of the deal out Friday or Thursday or something, and I shipped my amp out today. I get nervous when the contact is lost as soon as I ship. It's happened before, so I have my guard up. BUT, it also hasn't even been 24hrs since I shipped, we shall see.

Good to know. He got in touch with me. It seems he cleaned up his full inbox //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif All seems well so far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JLAudioCavalier

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
JLAudioCavalier
Bellevue, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date