Loudrango112 scammer, phone number and address

XylerB
10+ year member

IL
Because ive had such a time getting the 300.00 he owed me even after he swore up and down that he would get me back and then some. I have texted him 3 times with no response. A few weeks ago I was actually getting responses. My guess is that he was still scamming other people and didnt want me to say anything, but who knows..... Here is the:

At the request of Prowler info removed, however if you have beef PM me for info. He says he is working with me on this and that he will have my money in 2 weeks. I have not filed my grievence with paypal, but was in the process of doing so earlier today when he actually text me back.

Ok, so he responded to a text message today and said that his contract job he was working ended prematurely and that he has a new job now that he is training for and he promises me that he will have my money for me in 2 weeks or else I can contact the police.

I think in two weeks it may be too late to file a police report. I think you're on a time constraint with something like that....may want to check into that.

XylerB ~ please remove the personal details of your trading partner from the original post in this thread.

I understand your motivations and that likely your heart was in the right place but posting those kinds of details without the express permission of the person in question is a big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

i would file a claim ASAP...

1. bad excuse about not being able to access the internet. library's by me have free internet. so that is just a tad shady. it's 2006, if you can't get on the internet at all then you better be older than 75.

2. he spent your money and can't get it back. either you believe his job excuse or you don't but the fact is, your money is gone and you have nothing.

3. he has clearly been avoiding you. if he has been going through hard times then he should contact you and let you know whats going on.

probably cuz I would loose it on him if I did and I would like to see if we can calmly come to a resolution. Also, im always working (phone support, always taking calls) when I think about it.

Paypal claim has been filed, however if the person doesnt have money in there, then im sure Paypal cant do anything about it.

tell him that you are going to file a grievence but will drop it when money recieved. As stated it may be to late to do anything in 2 weeks and even if he's telling the truth, after those 2 weeks you may not be able to do anything and with him knowing that he may decide to scam even if not his original intent.

XylerB ~ please remove the personal details of your trading partner from the original post in this thread.
I understand your motivations and that likely your heart was in the right place but posting those kinds of details without the express permission of the person in question is a big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif
So is theft.

I told you what happened. In between moving from an apartment to another I was robbed, my g/f's car with half of our **** in in was either TRASHED/BROKEN or taken.

My wallet that was under her seat gone, my cell phone missing, tv,psp, computer, all of it was taking.

The reason for me selling all that **** was to make money because of me not having a job, I took that money used it to get me out of my old EXPENSIVE apartment into the new cheaper one. But then this happened.

My contract job that was with a company called Paychex ended 2 months early.

Last wensday I had just started a new job and offered you point blank ALL of the money AND SOME for your troubles. I have been trying my best to keep food on my table for me and my g/f pay old and current bills and still try to save money to pay you back.

Paypal has already taken money out of my account, actually the ONLY money I had left to my name. So now you have your money and now I have no money for the next week. I know its my fault, but do you think me being robbed not to menchen my G/F's car totaled (smashed and everything, pics can be posted upon request).

I cant talk anymore cause im at work, this is the only place I can post being that i cant afford internet and or another computer at this moment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

XylerB

10+ year member
XylerB
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views