Record Holder07= Shady

gl0ck
10+ year member

Makes things happen
Chicago IL
So we agreed to trade my Xbox for his Yellowtop, it gets there and he says it doesnt work so he ships it back then tells me he sold the battery to another guy and to ship it to him. So i get the xbox back and it works 100% i went to the trouble of deleting xbl accts just to make them again, and it set me back about 50 bux that is kinda hard to come up with not having a steady job plus getting ready for college, along with a ton of bs dealing with ups about shipping a car battery. Something just seems overly shady about it. I would avoid trading with him again.

*****, maybe he just don't know how to turn a xbox on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

be happy you got it back though honestly.

*****, maybe he just don't know how to turn a xbox on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
be happy you got it back though honestly.

i alwayz had his battery i just shipped it today to khillabean or somtin like that. It really does **** though.

I'd be pissed too. Did you have to eat the shipping costs? if so I think that constitues him as a bad trader since he cost gl0ck money.

How the hell am I a bad trader...You sent me an Xbox that was completely F'd up...The case was all cracked...It fell riight off...The harddrive was sliding around in the inside...and not to mention when I hooked it up....The picture didn't even work....I have a PS2 and it works fine and it hooks up the same exact way...but thats funny that when I hooked up your xbox it doesn't show picture??? Oh and when I first asked you about trading for an xbox you said you had regular xbox's and you had a modded one...I wanted to regular one but you said that I may as well get the modded one??? kinda shady??? okay...and why are you *****ing about shipping costs like your the only one that paid to ship **** back and forth...I came out of my pocket to ship your xbox back to you in the same exact condition I received it in...so I don't think it's necessary to post a thread about me being shady..

oh and your *****ing about me trading with Killahbean ??? You were completely shady as **** the whole entire deal...You ignored all my messages and calls for 3 days....so who's being shady??

all pics were shown in the thread as well as mentioned that it needed a new case, it doesnt matter because it works 100% . I didnt know having a life constituted ignoring someone for three days, end of story xbox works and your a lier.

I got the battery today and Glock, you sent me your used battery man....thats not cool....Its been uder the hood and You told me you had one already and you sent me yours....and Record holders07, his battery is not beat up like that....VERY SLICK MAN Glock......oh well its not like its a major equipment anyways...but still....i would say Glock is the Shady fool here!

*EDIT Im gonna be real pissed if this battery doesnt even hold its proper charge......

I got the battery today and Glock, you sent me your used battery man....thats not cool....Its been uder the hood and You told me you had one already and you sent me yours....and Record holders07, his battery is not beat up like that....VERY SLICK MAN Glock......oh well its not like its a major equipment anyways...but still....i would say Glock is the Shady fool here!

*EDIT Im gonna be real pissed if this battery doesnt even hold its proper charge......
actually i met up with gl0ck and he isnt shady i dunno but if u say a xbox isnt workin when it is that seems shady //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif shady people FTMFL

actually i met up with gl0ck and he isnt shady i dunno but if u say a xbox isnt workin when it is that seems shady //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
did you even read the post you qouted?

I vote you all post pics of everything. Glocks current battery, the battery that was sent out, and the xbox that was sent out.
why, both parties agree that the case was screwed up and needed some repairs.

as far as the battery goes, lets just see what glock says about it, maybe outta spite?

Possibly out of spite. (I meant the xbox turned on and working btw)

I'm going to go on a hunch here and say that to ship a battery costs quite a bit more than it does to ship an xbox. Therefore glock was losing quite a bit of money in the deal.

I think it was Record's responsibility to pay the shipping of the battery, since he backed out of the deal. While I know he could not get the xbox working, if it actually does work, then it was his fault, and he was liable to pay shipping IMO.

Both glock and record should have payed each other the cost to ship their own products back to themselves. (glock payed for the xbox, record, the battery)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gl0ck

10+ year member
Makes things happen
gl0ck
Chicago IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies