Boominbeast........

I waited a couple of days and didnt see him change it. It is now out of his sig. If this gets fixed and you want to allow him your name as a ref let me know.

-Justin

thanks justin. all i know is that payment would come in hours, and i just kept getting the shaft for 4 days, and somehow i made it on his sig, oh hell no, ya know. especially since the transaction never went thru, wtf.

your tripping this guy is a great buyer and seller i would recomend this guy to everyone you dont have to approve him using you if the person wants to check they can contact you and see what you thought of him geez get a life

your tripping this guy is a great buyer and seller i would recomend this guy to everyone you dont have to approve him using you if the person wants to check they can contact you and see what you thought of him geez get a life
Man STFU!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Your the one that needs to get a life. If HCCAFAN doesnt want his name written in some ones sig then thats his request. STFU and go cry some where else! From what I have read Boominbeast lately has been one of the worst to deal with!

BTW- if everybody that knows Shane reads this...prepare to be owned.

That may have been your experience with him. Apparently that experience wasn't repeated with Shane. And there is an unresolved monetary issue between Boomin' and InhumanAcura that has been draggin out for the longest time.

I gotta side with Shane on this one ~ if you don't even complete a transaction whether it be a good or bad experience how you gonna use that for a reference? Kinda like listing a job you never had or a boss you never worked for as a reference on a job application //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

coming from someone who has a pretty shady past himself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

well, if you have never done a transaction with me, you have no right to put me in your sig saying i am a reference. thats fraud, plain and simple. as for your past experience, i guess you should feel lucky compared to these guys http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154107&highlight=boominbeast
seems like he worked everything out but I would have to say he's slow... he goes "out of town" all the time... I think he did twice while I was working on my transaction with him. I'm patient as hell though so it worked out for me. 2 IDW's for $350 shipped...

I know for a fact that I would not feel safe doing business with you or Boominbeast. Both of you guys leave people hanging. No excuse.

And if I was Shane I would also want this strange guy to take my name out of his "reference list" when I never did business with him. Just talk to Matt if you want to know how Boominbeast tried to screw him over too.

seemed cool to me...i met him in person..he drove almost an hour from waltham to gardner to pick up my deck, had cash in hand.....sometimes stuff comes up, and people aren't interested anymore..

as for him putting you in his refs...that's understandable to ask him to change it...but its really not a big deal if you ask me, he has enough good refs as it is...

this whole post is kinda gay if you ask me...stop crying and get over it...

seemed cool to me...i met him in person..he drove almost an hour from waltham to gardner to pick up my deck, had cash in hand.....sometimes stuff comes up, and people aren't interested anymore..
as for him putting you in his refs...that's understandable to ask him to change it...but its really not a big deal if you ask me, he has enough good refs as it is...

this whole post is kinda gay if you ask me...stop crying and get over it...
Kinda gay?? I think it's gay for some one to throw a popular name like Shanes (hccafan) in their sig just to get people to trust him and do transactions with him. Face it, boominbeast has had too many problematic transactions on these forums! Quit trying to make it seem like he is an easy person to deal with, obviously he isnt!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HCCAfan

Banned
HCCAfan
Sioux City, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views