Loudness test?

apeterson, the free phone apps are pretty decent with Db. Make sure a person isn't talking in your ear =)
NOT this, has to be trolling you/us. There are a ton of bassheads/competitors here in TN. And a few decent shops with a TL Magnum that can meter you. Or, just go to a local show, register, and get on the mic ....

what are u talking about? #1 i have sq coax.. i said nothing about his amp., u forget your pills today? he asked about testing and i said meters or mic won't cheap..
Sorry I quoted you gramps... I didn't mention that you had hu power... I was talking about the op's ride... lol... he's got a setup like yours... only worse... hu power on stock speakers along with 2 SA-10's on a cab at 1/2 ohm... talk about balance!... sorry... ill never quote you again

Little touchy are we?

Sorry I quoted you gramps... I didn't mention that you had hu power... I was talking about the op's ride... lol... he's got a setup like yours... only worse... hu power on stock speakers along with 2 SA-10's on a cab at 1/2 ohm... talk about balance!... sorry... ill never quote you again
Little touchy are we?
those 10's should be being pushed as hard as they can be if that cab if it's at 1/2 ohm.. he could check gain, idk if u told him how to check with a meter to at least make sure it's not crazy low or high (sonic has video) checked mine that way (method said my volts should be at 43.1 i had it set at 43.5 so i left it)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.