Loudest

There is no loudest beacuse its 10% subs and 90% install. From what i have read (although i haven't experienced either woofer yet) MMATS Juggernaut or a Digital Designs 9515 would prolly be loud as hell.

J

corica was correct there really isn't any "loudest" sub. now if you want a list of like the top 10 spl woofers on the market today not in any order, or at least these are them IMO.

1) DD 9515

2) Shocker Xtreme

3) MMATS Juggy

4) Kicker L7

5) RF Power HX2

6) Audiobahn anything they are all good SPL woofers

7) Kicker L5

8) Treo

9) Armageddon's

10) prolly like the XXX

those are just 10 extremly mean SPL woofers that you wouldn't be disappointed with in the #'s you put up with any of those. once again not in any particular order or rating just 10 awesome SPL woofers.

adam

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer corica was correct there really isn't any "loudest" sub. now if you want a list of like the top 10 spl woofers on the market today not in any order, or at least these are them IMO.

1) DD 9515

2) Shocker Xtreme

3) MMATS Juggy

4) Kicker L7

5) RF Power HX2

6) Audiobahn anything they are all good SPL woofers

7) Kicker L5

8) Treo

9) Armageddon's

10) prolly like the XXX

those are just 10 extremly mean SPL woofers that you wouldn't be disappointed with in the #'s you put up with any of those. once again not in any particular order or rating just 10 awesome SPL woofers.

adam
Hey what about the Matrix series on the OZ audio sub? would XXX and Brahma be better than most of those????

Originally posted by es-dawg Hey what about the Matrix series on the OZ audio sub? would XXX and Brahma be better than most of those????
The XXX and brahma wouldnt be better than those about the same other than the SQ of a brahma is most likey better that most of them. But given the right install there is no one sub thats better than the other. thats just IMO

Aight. Well I'm thinking of Brahma, XXX, DD, whatever I can get first because I can't find out how to order them because I live in Canada but I could order them and then get them sent to my mom's house down in the states. Well any more opinions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.