Loudest

Originally posted by es-dawg Sorry to say but my opinion on MTX SUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS

Brahma 4800
MTX doesnt ****...sure they may not be known for their Xmax, but they still only make quality products...their amps are great, maybe a little expensive, but worth it.

- Steve

Here's the top lines you see in vehicles at major world finals... proven to be loudest...

(no particular order at all, you cannot establish a "best" woofer at this level)

1. Shocker Audio (Sig's, Extremes, Super Extremes)

2. Digital Designs (9500's, 9900's)

3. Spl Dynamics (mostly in street class)

4. MTX (RFL) you think this woofer *****... hehe.. you just don't know

5. Memphis (SHP, LVS)

6. Mmats (Juggernaut)

7. Kove (Ammageddon Z)

8. Concept (CSP "quad")

9. Cerwin Vega (Stroker)

you'll always find a smattering of other subs mixed in, but these woofers are there.. year in, year out.. proven winners..

Loyd L.

Originally posted by bigbassman Here's the top lines you see in vehicles at major world finals... proven to be loudest...

(no particular order at all, you cannot establish a "best" woofer at this level)

1. Shocker Audio (Sig's, Extremes, Super Extremes)

2. Digital Designs (9500's, 9900's)

3. Spl Dynamics (mostly in street class)

4. MTX (RFL) you think this woofer *****... hehe.. you just don't know

5. Memphis (SHP, LVS)

6. Mmats (Juggernaut)

7. Kove (Ammageddon Z)

8. Concept (CSP "quad")

9. Cerwin Vega (Stroker)

you'll always find a smattering of other subs mixed in, but these woofers are there.. year in, year out.. proven winners..

Loyd L.
Where can I find SPL dynamics???

Originally posted by bigbassman Finland I think...

Loyd L.
Guess I'll be making a trip over there...Loyd, do you have any subs laying around you need to get rid of??? PM me...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by RangerMan Guess I'll be making a trip over there...Loyd, do you have any subs laying around you need to get rid of??? PM me...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Whats a sub? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

PM me back.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Loyd L.

Originally posted by bigbassman Whats a sub? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

PM me back.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Loyd L.
A sub is those things that you are tripping all over when you wake up to go take a piss.

The loudest I think is Shocker Audio (extremes) I think theses subs will be the next SPL world record holders, Kicker's L7 Presently the World Record Holder in SPL fi that tells ya anything:D ..Then my FAV's...Digital Designs 9515..Not only do u get HELLACHIOUS SPL but a good dose of SQ in the mixing unlike a lot of the other subs!!!!! By the way I saw something about KICKER is coming out with something around December..What is it? It was in one of my Car Audio magazine at the shop..Rangerman did u see it?

Blake

Originally posted by JLAudioEXTREME The loudest I think is Shocker Audio (extremes) I think theses subs will be the next SPL world record holders, Kicker's L7 Presently the World Record Holder in SPL fi that tells ya anything:D ..Then my FAV's...Digital Designs 9515..Not only do u get HELLACHIOUS SPL but a good dose of SQ in the mixing unlike a lot of the other subs!!!!! By the way I saw something about KICKER is coming out with something around December..What is it? It was in one of my Car Audio magazine at the shop..Rangerman did u see it?

Blake
I didn't see it, but tell Adam I said thanks for the free fuses.

Originally posted by JLAudioEXTREME Kicker's L7 Presently the World Record Holder in SPL fi that tells ya anything:D ..

Blake
Eh.. how about no...

Top 10 loudest certified scores in Db Drag in order run..

1. Shocker

2. Cerwin Vega

3. Cerwin Vega or Kenwood ( I forgot what Jay's running)

4. MTX

5. RF

6. DD

7. Kicker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

8. Mmats

9. MTX

10. Shocker

Loyd L.

the new subwoofer from kicker is the Kicker X subwoofer. what i have been told and this is all the guys know at my local shop that are my friends is that it's 20" fully replaceable spider, surround, and cone and roughly 100lbs. anyone else know anymore??

adam

Originally posted by TRANSAMCHARGER audiobahn has a new 5000 watt 34' sub out and amp. But there lik 5,000 dollars
It's not new, and it's mostly for show. It's the same as their AWT series linear compression drivers. It's not very good, comparatively.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

es-dawg

10+ year member
es-dawg
Leth, Ab / Golden, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from