loudest trunk?

Team Nemesis - Gary was hitting 147.9s @ 40hz off 17xx watts clamped power out of the trunk of his Altima last season in NSPL's 0-1800w Trunk class. It was a daily setup with 2 RF T1 15"s tuned to 32hz powered by a single Sundown saz-2000d. Would hit 148.8s full tilt off the 2000d, not holding back for the clamped power class. Scores are legal, vehicle sealed, mic on the windshield. Total daily setup that would play any music you wanted all day every day. Stock alternator, no battery under the hood, Xs Power d3100 in the trunk.

Does that meet the criteria?

2 12 kenwood excelons sealed with jl 500.1 in ext cab ranger, prolly wasnt the loudest but for some kenwoods it slammed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Chris has a great build but does not fit the profile listed by the op lol
He and I have talked many times and his scores are outlaw not DBdrag style.
sure he does. he has one battery and streat beats with it. also burps a 155.3. he shows to all my shows and i seen him just a couple of weeks ago

some great scores right there! you guys are posting exactly what i mean.

just wondering what crazy numbers you guys are doing with a daily driven low powered trunk.

i have been given this alot of thought cause my my 3rd car has always been the loud car and it is getting beat/rust. so thinkin of getting a new kia or simular to blow apart. i'm wanting to do only 1 battery even though i have a few monsta batterys. my gp i retired yrs ago and my truck i'm not cutting up lol.

My numbers where 135.9, one bat two 12's, one P/A PS1-3000D Mono block. one bat, on a TL in the kick. the amp put out about 1500+-.

THen I did 139. Same setup, made adjustments.

THen I switched the amp. and got two soundstreams TRX1000D = 2000rms at 2 ohms (amps where modified by Soundstream, but I dont know exactly what they did. because I bought these off CL from a dude who was sponserd) and hit 142.3? peaked at 39? Box was tuned to 26.5 all these times.

Then I switched the box and added a second bat. That time I hit 144.4 raised the tunning to 37? not too sure really.

no clue guessin 144-145 had 2 AAchaos 15s in a sealed box off a saz1500d @.5ohm and got a 142 on music and a this single ported 15 is so much louder

waiting to get it metered once i have both amps strapped @1ohm waiting on 1 tiny ****in bracket from DC power

i could post some sick vids if DC POWER would quit ****in flaggin with my last bracket

complete ******** its like a 1 1/2 inch bracket to space it away from my exaust manifold.

AA15s.jpg

this was my old set up that got me 142 sealed on the dash on music

yes its 2 15s but in a sealed box and if i wouldve burped it i couldve maybe gotten a 144 out of it

and my voltage was dropping below 12 consistently

saz1500d is a hungry mofo at .5ohm

I've never dealt with a trunk car install but is it easier to get them louder with less than my trailblazer? It feels like I keep needing more and more to keep up with a friend that's running a single 12 out of his trunk.

ur trailblazer is alotttt easier than a trunk car to get loud. its the enclosure...
My enclosure is good,I know I'm pushing more air, maybe it's just me trying to find excuses for more. Everyone's just told me that Trailblazers are horrible to get loud and it's all I've ever dealt with as far as car audio goes. I'm doing somewhere in the 135 range, I have yet to be metered though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.