~loudest spl sub~

not for loudest ever...

My guess would be

SI MagnumD2

Orion H2

Pyramid 9000watt Quad Coil Quintuple Stacked 800oz Magnet

ed Q's seem to look like they could churn out some numbers. RE's MT sounds promising, and don't forget them DD's and treo. Then there's the MTX RFL, and the list goes on.

Thing is, it's not always the equipments that do all the work. Who it was installed by might make more of a difference.

until a person has enough knowledge and ability to exact every last 1/10th db out of a woofer.. there isn't a best..

most of the top level drivers have the ability to get excessively loud..

Loyd L.

dude you havent heard that pyramid sub? That is what they are estimating will break the 180 mark //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Top 3 spl subs.........I don't think there is a top three. But there is plenty of insanely (is that a word) loud subs out there.

TRF subs

treo

rfl

stroker

shocker (some)

dd

thats just a few that come to mind when "pure spl" is mentioned

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.