loudest 12's?

Yes, i drive my mothers mustang. That somehow has something to do with your lack of taste. Your car looks like a ****ing transformer. I dont care when it was, if theres a next holocaust, i want you to be part of it.
and yet still didnt mention what you drive or what you have for a system.....looking at your profile you are probabley just too poor to go buy a license so you mooch off your friends and parents for rides, let me know if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Now you'll probabley come on and say that you drive a Ferrari or a 2010 Escalade right? ****in loser.

and yet still didnt mention what you drive or what you have for a system.....looking at your profile you are probabley just too poor to go buy a license so you mooch off your friends and parents for rides, let me know if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Now you'll probabley come on and say that you drive a Ferrari or a 2010 Escalade right? ****in loser.
Yes, I drive a 2010 Ferrari Escalade. Once again, that still doesn't change the fact that you are gayer than aids and drive a vehicle that follows suit.

Yes, I drive a 2010 Ferrari Escalade. Once again, that still doesn't change the fact that you are gayer than aids and drive a vehicle that follows suit.
not even in the same realm as funny or a good comeback. You more or less **** at life in general loser. You should probabley just go hang yourself with your underwear since you obviously cant afford rope. Please die, kthanksbye.

P.S- STILL no mention that you even have a car.

not even in the same realm as funny or a good comeback. You more or less **** at life in general loser. You should probabley just go hang yourself with your underwear since you obviously cant afford rope. Please die, kthanksbye.
P.S- STILL no mention that you even have a car.
Once again, how does any of that change the fact that you're putting your riced out piece of **** on a pedestal?

I have a polk sr124 in a 1.21 cu ft sealed enclosure powered by a polk momo c500.1 and I am not sure if its loud enough for you but I can tell you it hits hard and fast. I like it alot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Titanbk

10+ year member
Too Loud, Too Bad!!
Titanbk
Storrs, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date