louder bass on outside of car?

i didnt comment earlier on sum of the dumb post cause i was on my treo but what does my name ( rydah ), someones age, or that comment about being ghey gotta do wit anything i asked? Its some true lames on here forreal
Don't like it get the **** out; your the dick thats going to ride around just to piss others off

you dumb****. there is a difference between buying a system so its loud as hell and you love the way it sounds
versus

buying a system for the strict purpose of having others hear you.

heres a suggestion. buy a bullhorn. its much cheaper than thousounds of dollars of audio and electrical componenets.

i drive around bumping my system as loud as itll go just about all the time. the difference is...i like the feeling and the sound. you dont see me turning it UP at red lights, or fastforwarding through songs to the bassline when there is a crowd of people for the SOLE purpose of having them look at me....

big difference. god **** attention *****s

personally, i enjoy songs that have a nice intro then cut strait to the bassline. Jeezy's Hynoptize.

sooooooooooo if you want to be heard while driving that ='s gay.

If you want to be an SPL competitor ='s gay.

So basically if you like being loud at all you're gay? Or is that not a good enough cliff note. Oh well, regardless I'm an SQ guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

**** a comp. its soo cool to do 150db on one note. wow. maby we should go to airports and see what jets are louder. that would be a good hobby.subs on music is what its all about.i hit 156 in my toilet with 4 taco bell amps on 20hz
actually go under water whenever whales do there sounds underwater. 180DB's ftmfw!!!!!

The obvious question is, do you listen really loud and "then" step outside to see how loud it is outside the car?

If so then there's the answer...you're hearing won't be as sensitive so it will won't sound as loud...when in actuality it is louder...

yea the 30ft to 40ft thing is correct i can stand right next to my car and be like **** it's not that loud but i ran down the road once like 25-30 ft and i could tell a diff and when i go in my house i can hear my windows rattling

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.