Loud sub at low power?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Ive got a buddy wondering what sub he should get. He doesnt want a whole lot of power in his car. Something that gets loud off of little power is what he needs. I was thinking a Memphis Pr 10". What would you guys suggest? He doesnt want it to take up a whole lot of room. I was also thinking two E8s.

something with high efficiency like stated above, also if you can get a box thats tuned high it will get loud to the ear just not play really low

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Another factor for ideal sound is the drivers. Some are capable of producing lower frequencies and some better at highs. This is relatively...
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.
Welcome to the forum. I hope things go well for you. We like good products made in the USA. I'm cool with paying more to get that.
No rc bug yet? I got bit bad and left audio for years doin rc again.

About this thread

SPLluminator

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
SPLluminator
GR, Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date