Loud Static Sound then stops working

Participant count
  • Participant list

mayph

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2012 Focus SE. Every once in awhile (becoming more frequent), the radio makes a loud static noise and will just go out. I should say, the AUDIO goes out, but the radio (or CD, etc) still shows it is working, just no sound. If I turn off the car and restart, it works again like it has rebooted something regarding the speakers. Even if the radio unit is not on, the loud static noise occasionally happens, and if I try to turn on the radio, there is no audio.

Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.
Welcome to the forum. I hope things go well for you. We like good products made in the USA. I'm cool with paying more to get that.
No rc bug yet? I got bit bad and left audio for years doin rc again.
Did you try the red on both sides, then the white on both sides. It may be a bad cable.

About this thread

mayph

CarAudio.com Newbie
mayph
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from