Loud exhaust

camdogg4570
10+ year member

I need some help deciding what type of exhaust system I will put on my 1997 4.6l F-150. I have been looking into the Cherrybomb Extreme series, Cherrybomb glasspack, and the Flowmaster Super 10 series. I'm looking for something "stupid loud." If you have an idea of which would sound louder or if you know of any other brand or series that is louder please let me know.

sI53G.jpg

Your valves will thank you if you run mufflers, idiots running straight headers around here with a bone stock motor.

10 series are loud, but the drone was annoying

I personally like the 40 series myself, do like 3" in, 3" out dual mufflers, no cats, with turndowns=pavement pounder. Youll have to get dummy 02 sensors for where the cat(s) was/were. Fords run like **** with pipes and no cats, they throw engine codes and idle funny unless you do the dummy 02 sensor trick.

Then get a chevy and a cam, lol

Your valves will thank you if you run mufflers
10 series are loud, but the drone was annoying

I personally like the 40 series myself, do like 3" in, 3" out dual mufflers with turndowns=pavement pounder

Then get a chevy and a cam, lol
eh fords mod motors sound better then the gm pushrod motors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.