Loud clean tweeter selection

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ripkon

CarAudio.com Regular
Virginia
I've been looking for a set of tweeters for around 120$. I want them to be really loud and clear. I have the Morel Maximo 6 component set and the tweeters are lacking. My build is 2 U-12's on TS 3.5k @.5ohm
Was looking at
Massive Audio CT2II

I've owned many super tweeters on tons of power and these CT2s still impress me while sounding fantastic. I don't think ill ever go back to super tweeters after having these CT2s.

Personally I'd keep them crossed above 2.5k if you have a dsp. The lower you cross them the steeper the slope you need to use. Small silk dome tweeters aren't designed to play 1.5khz even though you see marketing wank about it.

Changed my Mind at the last Minute. My Mids are lacking also, so i went with the New Sundown Audio SA-65CS version 3's. These look really nice and spoke with a couple people that already have them installed. They released last week

Changed my Mind at the last Minute. My Mids are lacking also, so i went with the New Sundown Audio SA-65CS version 3's. These look really nice and spoke with a couple people that already have them installed. They released last week

Where did you find those?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.