Lotus or Rainbow - So. CAL area - need a demo

hey bri487, i'm in san jose. if you wanna listen to my lotus'. you are welcome to. just pm me.

or enterusername you can drive up here as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. lol. but a real suggestion is go to elitecaraudio.com and there would be plenty of people who live in so cal to give you a demo. mainly the owner of the website might help you out. not too many people here on ca.com run the lotus'.

hey bri487, i'm in san jose. if you wanna listen to my lotus'. you are welcome to. just pm me.
or enterusername you can drive up here as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. lol. but a real suggestion is go to elitecaraudio.com and there would be plenty of people who live in so cal to give you a demo. mainly the owner of the website might help you out. not too many people here on ca.com run the lotus'.
i will defintly be near fresno this year. i will for sure have to hit you up.

talk to the owners of mobilesq its funny one of the owners lives in hte same city i am, Alhambra! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

talk to the owners of mobilesq its funny one of the owners lives in hte same city i am, Alhambra! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

They also have a few dealers around the so cal area. Call Mobilesq to find out.

I'm in WA so I can't help you with the demo but I do have a set of Seas Performance and they rock!

I went through several sets of speakers before getting to these and they blow away everything else I tried. They're so clear and full in the midrange, very detailed especially with guitars and such. And they have a nice, "punchy" midbass kick to them. More than any I've tried. And I've tried CDT, the higher end Memphis, Diamond Audio. The only close competitor I've compared would be the OZ Audio Matrix. I put those in my wife's Murano and they're very close sounding to the Performance. Not "quite" as good though...the Seas still sound a little better.

the tweets are very nice too. I'm really sensitive to sound and don't normally like metal tweeters but these are really smooth and definitely not harsh. Very clear and detailed.

The guys at Mobilesq.com are great. I would definitely purchase from them again.

Was wondering if anyone is willing to demo for me their Rainbow Germ. or Lotus performance? Located around Los Angeles.
Thanks!
A more valid question would be who has the Germaniums in the US!?!? Seas Lotus > Rainbow in many areas IME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

A more valid question would be who has the Germaniums in the US!?!? Seas Lotus > Rainbow in many areas IME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Rainbow Germaniums hard to come by? 6spdcoupe seems to have them in stock.

Rainbow Germaniums hard to come by? 6spdcoupe seems to have them in stock.
No, very easy to come by....but good luck finding anyone who has a set for you to listen to is what I meant. Just search 'germaniums' and you will get a ton of feeback on them...including how so few sets have made it to the US market so far. But, at the rate 6spd seems to be selling them, everybody and their sister will have a set here in no time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.