trying to upgrade
Item(s) for Sale:

1 USA Soundstream reference 500

2 Soundstream 6500d xxx

3 Memphis 16 mcd 1000

4 crossfire cfa 300

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1 refurbed high power switch doesn't work

2 broken non working my amp guy told me it needs a rectifier and possible a couple of fets

3 refurbed working missing end cap

4 refurbed Wiring harness that went from board to board had bad ground so it was replaced works fine

Price:

1 75 plus shipping

2 175 plus shipping

3 175 plus shipping

4 75 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no out of country shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

allsortsofshit003.jpg

allsortsofshit011.jpg

allsortsofshit008.jpg

allsortsofshit009.jpg

allsortsofshit007.jpg

allsortsofshit005.jpg

allsortsofshit006.jpg

It needs a rectifier the amp has all the parts for it all the transistor covers the amp was supposed to be repaired the repair guy locally said that the rectifier is not available through any parts dealer and right now is on back order the amp can be repaired according to him if he had the rectifier. I am no amp repair man just repeating what I was told I can put all the heat sinks back on and take pics if needed the parts alone on the amp are worth more. If you are trying to repair this amp I hsave no garantees. But I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability Or take detailed pics of anything you want to see.

I am intrested, as I have another 6500 that is a turd, so it would be a deal of scabbing one to fix another. I want to know specifically if the traces are screwed.

how can i tell if the trces are screw you want me to take a pic of the bottom of the board it has one spot questionable I think but it seems repaired more pics in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...