LostSoul & Digital B - not impressed

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pr0d1gy
10+ year member

D-Bo
Atlanta
Alright I am having issues with both of these guys atm. I will split it up, but if any of you knows how to contact either of these guys you need to tell them to handle their business.

Lostsoul - put up a set of oZ Matrix Elite 180CS comps, which I offered to purchase when I got paid. Not only did I offer to do so, I gave him $20 over the asking price to hold them for me. I told him there was no big rush on getting them to me since I made him wait for payment, but here is what is wierd. He PM'd me saying he shipped out the comps on Monday, and they still have not arrived as of Saturday evening.

Now I am not calling scam, but this definitely worries me as I will not be able to try out the comps for another week or two and that puts me outside of the PayPal dispute time period.

Digital B - Well, I traded my brand new Xbox360, 2 year BB warranty, and GRAW for Digital B's eD Nine.1 and $200. The only issue with this one atm is that I asked B to ship my rechargable battery pack back to me (offered to pay for it as well). B seems to be ignoring me on AIM, although he claims it is his roomate or something, and I would just like to know this has been taken care of.

I'm not asking for much folks, but these kinds of things would garner you a neutral evaluation in other forums where I trade. I'm not asking for much, just for folks to handle their business. I'm sure you guys are having some kind of issues or whatever, but you need to follow through on your deals better than this...especially when you both made out so well on each deal!

If anyone can contact these guys via phone or something, please let them know that a week is long enough for them to get something shipped to me & they need to take care of this.

You know, I bought a hard drive from another trading forum on Friday and it got here today. *sigh*

MIA: one set of oZ ME180CS comps 6.5" in perfect working condition & one rechargable battery pack for an Xbox360 controller.

Each day that goes by only makes this look worse in my eyes, especially with the oZ comps.

***Update: I wrote a PM to LostSoul Thursday asking for the tracking # and he did not reply when he got on here Friday night. Not a good sign at all.

Omfg. Dude.. you bring up a "scamming" post about me for a ****ing 20 dollar battery pack? Seriously.. I'm not on my computer as much as I use to be. Yes, its my roomate. My defauly/home page is CA.com. When she opens the browser.. it comes up. Yes, she's into audio.. she does look at the classified for me. So dont bring up the "Last view post". I haven't been ignoring you, when I'm on I've talked to you. I told you the situtiaon. I said I shipped it to the wrong person, it arrived this past weekend and I re shipped it. Dude.. If I gave you 200 plus a BNIB 9.1.. why cheap you out of a 20 battery pack. Jesus.. seriously.

No reason to get hostile & this is not a scammer thread at all. I just said I was not impressed that it took a month for you to send that pack to me, AND IT STILL HAS NOT GOT HERE......

This isn't rocket science, it's just customer service. I offered to pay the shipping, I said thanks a number of times, and now I am about to have to buy batteries when I could have had that xbox360 rechargable battery pack back WEEKS AGO.

It's simple economics man. That so called $20 battery pack is potentially costing me money everyday you wait to send it to me so get off you lazy, hyped up, mother****ing ass and take care of this you slacking ****ing bastard.

See, now you went & pissed me off. Seriously, you posted 2 weeks ago you had sent it, you've quit getting on AIM, it's beyond retarded. I guess I assumed correctly when I wrote this thread up, at least LostSoul finally delivered.

You kids on here need to realize that the world does not rotate around you and all business should be handled within 10 days of the consent to make the deal. In this case, there was a longer time period because I accidentally shipped the pack with the rest of the Xbox360.

Long story short, make it right or stay in flight. I've washed my hands of the situation, but if that does not arrive there will be a negative feedback for you in the proper forum because I am sick of the people on here just bullshitting honest buyers for weeks & months at a time.

Oh my Mom got in a wreck on the way to deliver to you, oh my dog dry humped me and gave me a wicked rash, oh God came down and told me he would kill me if I deliver in the first 10 days after the deal was made.....I AM SO SICK OF THIS ********.

Excuses are worth about as much as a steaming pile of cow **** to me right now. Get 'er done or just get run, baby. Life is responsibility, it ***** but you better **** well get used to it little missy.

do you ever PM people first, or do you always cry wolf ?
Cry wolf, it is not my problem if they refuse to be responsible & others should know about it because I may not be the only one dealing with that person at that time. A lesson a lot of people here need to learn. If the other person wants to ***** & moan & call me names then that's fine, but everyone has a right to know who they are and how irresponsible & immature they really are.

I just spent $900 on a head unit + extras package on eBay, do you really think that guy would keep accepting excuses for non payment for A MONTH???? Hell no, so why do people think it is acceptable to string this kind of **** out for A MONTH OR MORE just because it is a trading forum? GET YOUR **** TOGETHER OR DO NOT TRADE. WHEN YOU TRADE YOU ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH OTHER PEOPLES' MONEY AND YOU NEED TO BE PROFESSIONAL & MATURE ABOUT THAT SITUATION. You handle it like a man, or you come into the public and defend yourself (and make more ****ing excuses) like a whiney little *****.

PERIOD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Pr0d1gy

10+ year member
D-Bo
Pr0d1gy
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied