lost as to what to do

looks like I'm going to need to find some place to test drive it with a trailer hooked up. My s10 blazer ****** for pulling not sure if this would be better

Unless you plan on keeping the vehicle for a while I wouldn't buy new for an spl/loud daily build. For example in the pick up you would prob do a blow through which would really cut down on the value of the vehicle but that wouldn't be an issue if you only paid like $2k for it anyways

blow throughs are easy to undo...keep the metal you cut out, just put stock rear panels in and bed liner and no one would ever know

Can't you see i'm an os member tard? I had that vehicle when I was 20. I drive an 14' escalade now with a 13k system.
and i bet you didn't need the forum to help you decide on your fly ride did you? unlike some other ****'s on this forum

I'll never wall or blow through anything. And if you spent 13 on a system your an idiot
That was just on equipment, spent 4k alone for best buy to do a custom install. But I drive a 2014 Escalade so money doesn't really matter to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.