Losing Power!!!

BroMan
10+ year member

hey, i just bridge my amp and for the first two days it worked fine but know i noticed that everytime i turn up the volume on my receiver , i lose power and my reciever starts up again as if i just turned it on. I figured that bridging the amp might be causing this problem so i put it back to the normal set up. I turn up the volume and the same thing happens. Why is it doing this??

it's a kenwood 600watt bridged gives off 300w. I now think it's my car battery. CAn too much power drain a car battery and what kind of car battery should i look into.

first make sure every thing is setup right . if so it can be that you dont have the right juice for it. take youre battery to get charged and then see how it performs if it works fine at high volume at first then dies out that means you need a new battery .but if its the same then check youre wires.it could be youre setup.://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused:

i had this happen to me, what is happening is your speakers are drawing too much from your deck, causing it to shut off cuz it is overloading the deck. At least this is what i know

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.