looks like the eDuh a V.2 is shipping.

Did you see the original design that they had to pull because it was a copy of the w7? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
I still would like to see some reviews on this thing but I sure as hell wont be the one to get it.
Sure did, looked like a W7 with eDuh on it.

Did you see the original design that they had to pull because it was a copy of the w7? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
I still would like to see some reviews on this thing but I sure as hell wont be the one to get it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

The first version was a complete ripoff of a dub7. Screw the new A, i got 2 of the orginals i just bought.

Im gonna get em in this afternoon:D

Sure did, looked like a W7 with eDuh on it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I for one have never actually got to sample any eduh gear, and I'd like to thank this forum for saving me from that. Reading all the excellent reviews and seeing the awesome business practices were enough to steer me else where. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

can someone bring up all the pages about Eduh and their bad practices? I remember there being a bunch of threads about them, but I don't know what to search for.
searching is your friend, btw everybody who had positive experiences with ED dont post because they know that they will get flamed.

i am a fan of their products, and i gotten into my fair share of arguments, but its a never ending battle, and ED fans lose on this site. i would say go to the icixsound forum, but if you want a neutral opinion, clubrsx.com

searching is your friend, btw everybody who had positive experiences with ED dont post because they know that they will get flamed.
i am a fan of their products, and i gotten into my fair share of arguments, but its a never ending battle, and ED fans lose on this site. i would say go to the icixsound forum, but if you want a neutral opinion, clubrsx.com
That's hardly fair na_rsx. Im arguably one of the loudest opponents of eD on this board, and how many times have you seen me say I hope a person's eD product they purchased works out well for them? Plenty of times, even to you personally. I dont want to see ANYONE get screwed, even the people who HAVE purchased their products. The martyr attitude wont work here.
You cannot label this board as biased simply because we see the truth, and do not pretend otherwise. But, Im confident by 'neutral' you simply mean people who will pretend a company's business practices do not count for anything.

That's hardly fair na_rsx. Im arguably one of the loudest opponents of eD on this board, and how many times have you seen me say I hope a person's eD product they purchased works out well for them? Plenty of times, even to you personally. I dont want to see ANYONE get screwed, even the people who HAVE purchased their products. The martyr attitude wont work here.
You cannot label this board as biased simply because we see the truth, and do not pretend otherwise. But, Im confident by 'neutral' you simply mean people who will pretend a company's business practices do not count for anything.
Well i should have phrased it better, typing fast pwnts me. But yeah, if someone wants info on ED stuff here, then this is not the site. I know your one of the guys that has had bad experience with them, so you can back it up. But a lot of people tend to jump on the bandwagon and start hating on them too, not knowing the truth.

I am not here to argue, i am done with that lol. And by neutral i meant, disregarding the past, not everyone is a fan on ED on clubrsx. So people will say buy ED this, ED that, and other will say ED *****, and get this and that.

And i am referring to the n00bs, not the CA og's like yourself.

Well i should have phrased it better, typing fast pwnts me. But yeah, if someone wants info on ED stuff here, then this is not the site. I know your one of the guys that has had bad experience with them, so you can back it up. But a lot of people tend to jump on the bandwagon and start hating on them too, not knowing the truth.
I am not here to argue, i am done with that lol. And by neutral i meant, disregarding the past, not everyone is a fan on ED on clubrsx. So people will say buy ED this, ED that, and other will say ED *****, and get this and that.

And i am referring to the n00bs, not the CA og's like yourself.
While I understand your point, I do not wish to argue either... I still contend that ignoring the past is not 'neutral', its biased for eD. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Yes, I realize Im being petty.

Well I personally have had nothing but positive from ED........bought my 12a.22's when they first came out........sounded great all the way until i sold em this week............listed to them everyday and they never changed.............ben has always been helpful to me whenever i had questions and has let me pay for subs is payments before...........so i will continue to be a ED customer......but to each his own

I had a great experience with them as well. I'm happy with my sub regardless of whatever is behind this company. Their past has no bearing on what my experience was when I dealt with them. You can't argue that, at all. I agree with na_rsx about people just jumping on the hatewagon, some without even trying their products. It's just stupidity and a little bit of stubbornness. A lot of these car audio forums are so biased for a certain set of products, usually because of sponsors, that its better to just take all of them with grain of salt and figure out whats best on your own. Because if a forum is sponsored by eD or CDT or what have you, all the other products are instantly inferior.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.