Looks like a **** good deal if you're Orion Subwoofer Fans! Check it out

I just got an email from a distributor who has two Pallets of 2012 Orion 12" XTRPro124 Dual 4 ohm subs and 15" XTRPro154 Dual 4 ohm subs. We should be able to Sell the 12" around $119 a woofer and 15" around $129 Both with FREE Shipping. I ...have to buy both pallets for this deal so if anyone is interested let me know. We have to get enough people to sell 40+ woofers this weekend. If we do I will post them and we can ship them out next week.

Thats the deal if you don't have a facebook

i don't have a face book account and can't see... ****
csg:

i just got an email from a distributor who has two pallets of 2012 orion 12" xtrpro124 dual 4 ohm subs and 15" xtrpro154 dual 4 ohm subs. We should be able to sell the 12" around $119 a woofer and 15" around $129 both with free shipping. I have to buy both pallets for this deal so if anyone is interested let me know. We have to get enough people to sell 40+ woofers this weekend. If we do i will post them and we can ship them out next week.

OP- are you going to spam the forum with ever offer from them that you can?
If so, we have a vendor setup for this.
The name is Jason and no. I've mentioned their new line in production and I thought this was an offer some people would find intriguing because I've seen alot of Orion action on here lately. They had a funky pup deal a couple days ago that I didn't pass to anyone but facebook personnel.

As far as a vendor forum, if C2 or CSG would like to set one up then we will. Nothing wrong with letting people know about deals that pop up.

And i'm not thread jacking anybody elses posts. Sorry If you're annoyed man.

The name is Jason and no. I've mentioned their new line in production and I thought this was an offer some people would find intriguing because I've seen alot of Orion action on here lately. They had a funky pup deal a couple days ago that I didn't pass to anyone but facebook personnel.
As far as a vendor forum, if C2 or CSG would like to set one up then we will. Nothing wrong with letting people know about deals that pop up.

And i'm not thread jacking anybody elses posts. Sorry If you're annoyed man.
Not annoyed just curious as to why every thread from you is to boost sales of their site. As I said, we have have a vendor section for that if they so choose. We of course do not mind the passing of information or "special offers" that you may come across, but considering your outstanding loyalty to them it has been questioned by other members and sent to me via PM questioning your affiliation with that company.

Just a military member who loves car audio and I've gravitated towards this company. They haven't paid me a dime. I'm simply a messenger at this point because I don't have formal affiliation with them. I'm friends with the owner and we've talked many many times over the last 6 months. Sorry that you've had to answer PM's based on who I am and what the hell in doing. I did this same thing 5 years ago when I was stationed in North Carolina and assisted a paintball field/store for about 3-4 months. I got the word out on base and on pbnation.com about the field, store, prices, packages, gear, and tournaments. But this is my second thread about C2 and CSG. The only other threads I have made was for a dd-1 and to give a pre-fab box away to anyone who needed it. Ill calm it down on adding more threads.

I will PM you after this, but wanted to touch on this just a bit before I did that.

Vendor accounts are required to use this forum as a promotional tool for advertisement(which by your own admission is exactly what you are doing). I don't think it was based on just these two threads, but a few posts you made directing members here to them for sales combined with your threads now.

I will send the rest of my reply via PM to you though as we do not need to be broadcasting it on the open forum.

I do appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.