looking2 trade earthquake amps subs for 1 massive audio 12 d4 summo or dmx quad 1ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi.im.looking for a massive audio summo dual 4ohm sub or a massive audio dmx stage 2 quad 1 ohm sub ' I.have onr of each and want to get matching subs I have tons of old school earthquake audio equipment from the 90$"s to present I used to clean out warehouses I'm from providence r.I a earthquake audio equipment store went out of business in my area and I bought ther back stock ther was a lot of older earthquake amps and subs tweeters eqa bass shackers cross overs ect I've got 2 matching earthquake ph2000d1.1 amps brand new there 499$ each thy have ther birth sheet spec sheet warranty info bass knob iv got earthquake magma subs earthquake dbxi 12s dual 4 ohm subs I've got 15 in earthquake of sanfransisco seris 15 in subs every thing is in great condition even the older stuff I.have holllnan international annialtor amps in the original box hollnan became earthquake im looking for a massive audio summo sub or a massive audio dmx 12 in sub quad 1ohm or something similar like a hifonics goliath sub the 3200watt mt olympus series or anything else that I can run with either of my subs im looking to get a final 1 ohm load I have a dual4 ohm and a quad 1ohm I hav no idea how to hook them up and is it possible to run a,dual 4 ohm sub and a quad 1ohm sub together and get a 1 ohm load at the amp my amp is.50stable I have 2!earthquake ph3 destroyer amps tht are from 1999 ther grey with the earthquake logo in the middle very small logo but the amp is honestly one of the most powerful amps I have ever had I.have the hifinic goliath 5000eatwatt spl amp and iyit's a great amp but the ph3destroyer earthquake made back then is sum thing special its bad as hell it's been moded withtthicker wire inside and upgraded internal fuse and added 2 scorpion fans and a larger size copper coil that I sent out to get done I did everything else I did it on both of them in willing to even trade one of the ph3 destroyer amps :) for the rite spl 12 in sub thanks for ur time any?s please message me any time much respect machine

1 massive audio dmx stage 2 quad 1onm sub is what I am looking for. I have 2 earthquake phd2000d 1.1 amps both are brand new. I have 1.dmx 12 in quad 1onm sub looking for another . Sorry for the long post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.