Looking to upgrade

living in a small town there isnt much bumping taking place but recently one of my buds hooked up his new system i believe it is

-Kenwood-1200rms amp(class d?)

-2 Infinity Perfects (1500max rms?)

im looking to blow him out of the water:) ive been looking at 15 L7s and Audiobahn AWT12X 12s and audiobahn 1800rms/1200rms class D amps

Im interested in spending the money so someone point me in the right direction

What type of vehicle do you have (how much space)??? what are you looking for, to just plain old loud (SPL) sounding good and be loud (SQL) or just sound good (SQ)??? How much money are you willing to spend??? All of these are questions which will help us helps you...

Jon

this will go into either blazer, yukon, or tahoe.

im either going to go with 2 12s or 1 15(to start with)

i have 1500 bones to blow give or take a few hunderd

im looking for something that u can hear atleast 2 blocks away?"_"

im really not familier with anything but Audiobahn(its big in my town for some reason) and really havnt spent the time to compare subs/amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.