Southeast Region looking to beef up a system and would like some input on build

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Before I started my current bill dude I had a super cheap system. I literally went to the pawn shop and got a used sub box. 2 12s. They didn't even match. One was a Sony Xplod the other one was a Pioneer. I paid 50 bucks for it.

Then I found one of the cheapest monoblocks that that I could basically just put cheap bass in the trunk. Dude I was running an amp on a 6 gauge CCA wire. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I think I paid like between $150 and 175 total including these six gauge CCA amp kit from Walmart. I wasn't trying to beat down the block though dude I knew that I had a pawn shop system and acted accordingly.

But I saved up while I had that cheap beater system and once I had enough parts to start working on my current system do that I yanked all of that out so fast.

If you have a beater system then that's cool but just be humble about it. I think that we've all been there at some point.

My first system was janky and the "system" I got getting back in sounded OK but wasn't good...my system now is budget gear but sounds good...I ain't hating on the gear as much their reasoning for it...I'm not exaggerating when I say all but one person I've met around me with subs have said they just got them to piss people off 🤣

Same boat here...the whole car audio scene is dead around me...unless you count all the boss and dual bumpers 😂

And we got guys doing 180's in Vegas in his daily. He just now took it to get the smog checked.

Screenshot_20220814-101506_Facebook.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...