Looking for video games and systems - RPGs

I have a 360 listed for a fair price, you've always done me right so I'd cut you a deal. Sure my kid has games that would interest you also

still on the lookout. mostly looking for late 80s through early 00s era.
Would you happen to have a Sega Genesis? I have these games if you're interested.

sega_games.jpg

From top:

Greendog The Beached Surfer Dude!

X-men

Forgotten Worlds

You still looking for who systems and games? I have a ps2 with a couple of games and 2 controllers. Pm me if interested.

Hey man, I'm a collector too, I come across a lot of games I already have, especially on PS2, since that's what I like to collect the most of, off the top of my head, I can only think of one double I have at the moment, I have all 3 games from the Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection, they have special artwork only available from that set and MGS 2 and 3 are both the Subsistence versions of those games.

All 3 in great shape and complete, just don't have the cardboard sleeve that holds the games together with it.

Here is what they look like (not my picture):

metal-gear-solid-the-essential-collection-20080319050427499-000.jpg

Hit me up if your interested or if you just want to chat about some things you may be looking for, like I said the collection's getting bigger and I keep finding more doubles. I'd be interested in selling or maybe a trade, who knows.

I just recently bought Final Fantasy Origins "Greatest Hits" version, for PS1. Im not feeling it though. It was new in plastic when I bought it, and I used it maybe 4 times? Im OCD, and take meticulous care of certain things, and this game is mint. cd, case, and manual.

Hey man, I'm a collector too, I come across a lot of games I already have, especially on PS2, since that's what I like to collect the most of, off the top of my head, I can only think of one double I have at the moment, I have all 3 games from the Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection, they have special artwork only available from that set and MGS 2 and 3 are both the Subsistence versions of those games.
All 3 in great shape and complete, just don't have the cardboard sleeve that holds the games together with it.

Here is what they look like (not my picture):

metal-gear-solid-the-essential-collection-20080319050427499-000.jpg

Hit me up if your interested or if you just want to chat about some things you may be looking for, like I said the collection's getting bigger and I keep finding more doubles. I'd be interested in selling or maybe a trade, who knows.
sent you a pm

I just recently bought Final Fantasy Origins "Greatest Hits" version, for PS1. Im not feeling it though. It was new in plastic when I bought it, and I used it maybe 4 times? Im OCD, and take meticulous care of certain things, and this game is mint. cd, case, and manual.
That is right along the line of what I am looking for however I have a copy of origins already.

I've got a N64 with about 20 games. I'd let go for 100 plus shipping
sent you a pm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

woofercooker

10+ year member
A Gentleman and a Scholar
woofercooker
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants