Looking for sub box builder in NJ

FreddyNJ

CarAudio.com Newbie
Feb 19, 2019
Hello Gents!

I am new to the forum but not new to systems.  However most of you are far more advanced than me based on some threads here.

I am looking to upgrade my current sub set up. I have 2 Kicker L7s in a sealed box with a Lanzar Opti2000d amp. It's a 2 ohm set up @1100 w rms. I do have Infinity 6.5s as well.

I am just not happy with the sound.  I listen to 70% metal/rock like Avenged Sevenfold and Rush.  The rest is current hip hop.

The car is an Acura MDX with plenty of room, but I still need to leave room for other hobbies and gear in the back. I don't have the skills or time to learn how to make my own custom box at the moment so I am looking to find someone in NJ that can help me with a build. 

As far as new subs I am leaning towards 2 SA12s or Image Dynamics but I am open to suggestions. 

The 2 places I have used in the past for installs don't really do custom stuff like making sure I am building the right box parameters for my purposes.

Any ideas? And what about having one built by someone like CherryMan customs? Those wouldn't be loaded with my subs though.

I am open to all thoughts and advice.

Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds