Looking For Recommendation for A Powered Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list
What are you going for, just more bass? Rattle pictures off the walls as you drive by houses? So loud, cars next to you can’t hear their own stereo? Or just a little extra low end for classical music?

Does the vehicle have a factory subwoofer? Do you have a location you plan to install it and how much space?

Might help with what people recommend.

That is actually a serious question to get an idea what you're after and or how much room you have to work with. I don't know much about modern vehicles, but I'm sure others will have some recommendations for it.

What are you going for, just more bass? Rattle pictures off the walls as you drive by houses? So loud, cars next to you can’t hear their own stereo? Or just a little extra low end for classical music?

Does the vehicle have a factory subwoofer? Do you have a location you plan to install it and how much space?

Might help with what people recommend.

That is actually a serious question to get an idea what you're after and or how much room you have to work with. I don't know much about modern vehicles, but I'm sure others will have some recommendations for it.

Hi and Thanks for replying with a relevant reply and not something stupid or condescending reply
The Vehicle is a 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz with no stock subwoofer that I am aware of
The vehicle has limited space, so placement would have to be under the drivers or passenger seat
or back wall of the truck behind the the rear seat
My goal for adding the subwoofer is to give a little more bottom end with tight bass
typically listen to classic rock, 80's, and top 40 pop music at moderate volume levels

Hi and Thanks for replying with a relevant reply and not something stupid or condescending reply
The Vehicle is a 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz with no stock subwoofer that I am aware of
The vehicle has limited space, so placement would have to be under the drivers or passenger seat
or back wall of the truck behind the the rear seat
My goal for adding the subwoofer is to give a little more bottom end with tight bass
typically listen to classic rock, 80's, and top 40 pop music at moderate volume levels

Does that vehicle have a bed that opens up into the cabin?

Powered subs s*ck @ss. Get an amp and a sub and a box. Doesn't have to cost a lot. Also you need to take measurements. How much room is under the rear seat? How much room is behind the rear seat?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...