Looking for new amp.

THE PROBLEM is FIXED if i turn the volume down. The problem isn't fixed if I turn the volume up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the amp just stalls for 1 second and then plays again and then stalls again and plays again....

Why would i want to series my two perfects 12.1 into the JBL 600.1? that would create an 8 ohm load and reduce power.

I would run them in parallel for a 2 ohm load and run them with any good amp that is stable at 2 ohms and puts out about 600w RMS at that load. I would recommend Kicker, Orion and audiobahn amps but definitely not JBL. Also, A power cap may help too but it also may not. Your alternator could also be at fault if it is not putting out enough power or your amp could be overheating. So many possibilities. Any other Q's let em know

Originally posted by msu_gangsta I am looking fo a new amp for my 2 eclipse 10's, max power is 350 a piece, i have been told planet audio and jbl, ne other suggestions, also where can i find planet audio amps.
You should buy th e hifonics z6000, it is the best amp for the buck, it plays in 4 ohms mono but that's enough juice to completely destroy your eclipses. I have it running a pair of Punch He2 12" subwoofers and they beg me for more power. It is an awesome amp, even better than mtx or punch power amps. And for the price, dont worry, it is less than 300 bucs at sounddomain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.